St. Ann is located in Tobique First Nation, in Victoria County New Brunswick.
We hold our Sunday Eucharistic Celebration service at noon each Sunday.
- Father Gilbert Doddatto i.v. Dei, Moderator
- Father Curtis Sappier, Assistant Moderator
- Father Paul Paradis
- Father Olivet Okoro
- Harold Short-Evans, Acolyte
- Sister Almyre Doucet r.h.s.j.
- Marilyn Perley, Chair, Parish Pastoral Council
- Trena Francis, Chair, Parish Economical Affairs Committee
Parish Animation Team
- Anne Dickson, Judy St. Peter, John Lang, Anita Andersen, Stillman Baker, Pat Rossignol, Tracy Hamilton, Doreen Roach, Alvena Goodine, Ann McQuad
- St. Ann
c/o St. Mary of the Angels
44 Marian Dr.
Perth-Andover, NB E7H 3A7
Hours: 9 am - 4 pm ( Tuesday to Thursday )
Phone / Email
Church Location (do not send mail here)
- 28 River Rd.
Tobique First Nation, NB E7H 3T1
Donate to this Church
Donate online through Canada Helps website.
History of St. Ann
The Maliseet Mission (as it was first called) was a mission of Van Buren, Maine from 1838 to 1850. The first chapel was built in 1853, and was ministered to from Saint-Basile.
Prayer to obtain a favour through the intercession of St. Ann
Good St. Ann, you are the mother of Mary and the grandmother of Jesus. You open our eyes to the goodness of God our Father who sent his Son Jesus, to walk in our midst. Saint Ann, as you pray for us and with us, our trust in the Father grows.
We now present our intentions to you and offer you all those in need. We pray that we may become witnesses of the Lord Jesus: Witness of His love for each one of us.
Good Saint Ann: Pray for us.